Freelancer US English Level 1 Test Answers
The US English Level 1 Test answers: take a look at what is extremely necessary to win employment on Freelancer.com. You can find the best updated Freelancer US English exam answer for 2023. The marketplace isn’t giving a similar question to every candidate. Thus it’s totally essential to pass US English level 1 test answers. However, during this post, I’m attempting to share the foremost common questions and answers that may assist you in urging a ninety-four Score. This Exam is done by Freelancer Parvez
US English Level 1 Test:
- David would rather quit—– get fried.
2. I want my logo design—– great.
- to be
Answer: to be
3. You and —– will meet again.
4. —– not like you.
5. She—– three apples.
6. You would —-better off in the other car.
- have been
Answer: have been
7. Which sentence is grammatically correct?
- John has never thinking of going there one day
- John has never thought of going there one day
- John will never thought of going there one day
- John is never thought of going there one day
- John have never thought of going there one day
Answer: John is never thought of going there one day
8. —– there any time left?
9. Cedric was very——–.
10. How—– money do you want to earn?
11. You are going to the mall?—-you?
12. How many times—-you seen this movie?
13. Megan and—- are going to the store.
14. Your phone is over—-.
15. —– of the following are you going to be for Halloween? A—, a goblin, or a ghost?
- Wish, Wich
- Wich, witch
- Witch, wich
- Which, witch
- Witch, which
Answer: Which, witch
16. She—- to him yesterday.
17. There—- many birds in the sky just now.
18. The adults have lost—- minds.
19. It depends– your ability.
20. —I really need to do this?
21. The news—– not good yesterday.
22. What would you say to someone you just met?
- I pleased to meet you
- I pleased meeting you
- I’m please to meet you
- I’m pleased to meet you
- I’m please meeting you.
Answer: I’m pleased to meet you
23. Choose the correct sentence.
- I have corrected is errors
- I have corrected it’s errors
- I have corrected it is errors
- I have correct its errors
- I have corrected its errors.
Answer: I have corrected its errors
24. Have you– there yet?
25. They will be— shortly.
26. How does lack of sleep—–you?
27. I have- telling you to stop.
28. I ——————in the US for ten years.
- have living
- have been living
- have been live
- been lived
- has been living
Answer: have been living
29. Should—- be so many absentees? Maybe—- sick and lying in —-beds.
30. Is there anything I —— help you with?
31. —–Jane and Jan related to each other?
32.—— going to —- —- clothes red.
- Their, die they’re
- There, dye their
- Their, dye their
- They’re, dye their
- They’re, die they’re
Answer: They’re, dye their
33. If I—- studied harder before the exam, I —– have passed.
34. The teacher asked if …… to bring our textbooks to class.
- we all have remembered
- we all did remember
- we had all remembered
- we all remembered
Answer: we all remembered
35. I —— a letter today.
36. Here is a list of groceries that I am buying_ milk, eggs, ham and cheese.
- Semi Clone (;)
- Period (.)
- Colon (:)
- Equal Symbol (=)
- Comma (,)
Answer: Colon (:)
37. I want to go to the park_ but it’s raining too much today.
- : (Colon)
- ; (Semi colon)
- . (Period)
- ! (Exclamation Point)
- , (Comma)
Answer: , (Comma)
38. Oh— It rained last night.
39. Can you feel the love tonight—-
40. I tried my best_ but it wasn’t enough.
- Exclamation mark (!)
- Smi-colon (:)
- Suspension dots (…)
- Comma (,)
- Period (.)
Answer: Comma (,)
I hope all the questions and answers will help you a lot to pass the US English Level 1 Test answers.
Thanks for being with Freelance Topic.
How can I win a job on freelancer?
Please share more exam answer.
Really helpful post for new freelancer. I am regularly visiting your pages and posts. Please share more freelancing guideline. thanks freelance Topic.
Thanks for sharing.
This is great, and is a good ideal to pass true this as a freelance.
So helpful for freelance. Post for new freelancer. I am regularly visiting your pages and posts. Please share more freelancing guideline. thanks freelance Topic.
It is applicable for December -2018 exam ? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.
I love this. Please post more of this
I have learned something new from that post. Thanks freelance topic.
applicable for January 2019?
Very nice collections of question answer sites, i have found here best question answer site over my search experience. and also its great use for my question’s answer,thanks for sharing such a wonderful sites. thank you very much.
Are you a freelancer?
It’s an awesome piece of writing designed for all the online viewers; they will get benefit
from it I am sure.
Awesome post. I’m a normal visitor of your web site and appreciate you taking the time to maintain the nice site. I’ll be a frequent visitor for a long time.
Very nice blog, thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.
Just want to say your article is as surprising.
The clearness in your publish is simply great and i can assume you are a professional on this subject.
Well with your permission allow me to grasp your RSS
feed to stay up to date with impending post.
Thanks 1,000,000 and please keep up the gratifying work.
I read this paragraph fully about the resemblance of newest
and preceding technologies, it’s awesome article.
Asking questions are really pleasant thing if you are not understanding anything completely, however this paragraph presents nice understanding
Every weekend i used to visit this web page, as i want enjoyment, for the reason that this this website conations really good funny material too.
My brother recommended I may like this website.
He was once entirely right. This put up truly made my day.
You can not believe just how much time I had spent for this info!
I like what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and coverage!
Keep up the excellent works guys I’ve added you guys to my personal blogroll.
English Level 1 test and answer is really great. I think it will be very helpful for me.
Sir, I like Freelancer US English Level 1 Test Answers very much. Because it is very helpful.I have benefited a lot from this. I want you to maintain the continuity of such a beautiful post.